BKL's crane service means you pass on the overall responsibility of planning a lift to us.
Whether you need assembly, implementation, repairs, remote diagnosis, maintenance, permit management or transportation with our own trucks, we are at your service for all aspects of crane hire and lift projects. However, outstanding crane service for both your and our machines also includes well coordinated teams, a high-performing workshop and a comprehensive spare parts depot. At BKL, we offer a bespoke turnkey package without the need to factor in any of your personnel – of course, this also applies to our crane service.
Erection and implementation.Our service engineers are highly trained on the different types of cranes from established manufacturers, like Comansa, Liebherr, Potain, Wolffkran and Cattaneo. The BKL teams erect and dismantle both BKL hire cranes and your own self-erecting or top-slewing crane reliably and efficiently, while taking account of the conditions on site. After all, our speciality is erecting, dismantling and relocating cranes – with over 45 years of experience. Put us to the test.
Repairs.If the crane grinds to a halt, construction also comes to a standstill. We know the importance of rapid assistance in such cases. Our skilled, factory-trained technicians are on call in our repairs department, both over the phone and on site. In order to ensure the minimum delay, BKL service technicians all drive fully equipped workshop vehicles and have access to our well stocked spare parts depot. Incidentally, our workshop can also repair your remote control from HBC and Abitron, for example.
Remote diagnosis.Take advantage of cutting-edge technology with our tower cranes: the majority of BKL machines is fitted with an electronic crane control (SPS/bus systems) that enables error code analysis or has an RDT system. This means that, in many cases, we can help you or your operator troubleshoot quickly and efficiently over the phone. Should that not be possible for whatever reason, we dispatch our service engineer with the right equipment for the job at hand.
Don't leave your crane's functionality to chance. Our workshops also offer a wide range of services for your own crane, for example:
- » Full crane check-up
- » Maintenance of the machine or individual components
- » (Recurring) inspections with documentation, e.g. chain inspections.
24-hour emergency service.We offer emergency response around the clock. In case of imminent danger, our emergency service is on standby in Germany, 24 hours a day including evenings and weekends, to resolve potentially hazardous situations. We offer this service outside our business hours (7.30 am - 4.30 pm) for a surcharge. This is an integral part of BKL's one-stop service. Emergency service numbers
Crane operator induction.To ensure that your operator gets the most out of the machine, we offer operator inductions for our hire cranes and your own construction crane, for all standard manufacturers.
Our loader cranes, trucks and trailers don't just transport cranes, but all kinds of loads that are required on site:
- » Heavy haulage up to 20m and 60t
- » Crane transport for top-slewing and self-erecting cranes
- » Complex transport projects
- » Container transport
- » Transportation of various goods required on site
Additional transportation, route and on-site services:
Leave it to us – we also handle the following on your behalf:
- » All site equipment required for the crane
- » Signage
- » Permit management (e.g. transport permits)
- » BF3 escort service/heavy haulage protection
- » Organisation of police escorts
- » Road closure management
- » Route inspection and planning
- » Etc. – your BKL lift contact will be happy to advise you
CONTACT OUR CRANE SERVICE EXPERTS AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR:
- » Professional, experienced personnel
- » Own fleet of trucks, loading and mobile cranes
- » Well-coordinated teams
- » Comprehensive parts and accessories depot
- » Bespoke turnkey packages without deploying your personnel
- » 24-hour emergency service
- » Contract lift solutions upon request